Wednesday, December 23, 2009

another me write this part 2...

i started with a tiny lil things like "Hi"
each time passed by
i grows even bigger than before
that 'Hi' u know, now turns out to be a bigger things
so big that surround u tight with its warmth

am not a fire that keep u warmth with ma glowin' flame..
but even am gone, u can still feel ma warmth
and i can set u in d top of d mountain
so u can see d world in a different way than before

i come up with a various way..
with a word..
with a drop af an ink..
or with an action..

i loved by everyone..
glorified everytime..
but sometimes i leave a scar behind..
but sometimes a laugh too..
frequently am waitin' in a heart,
which got no room for me to stay..

i think am gonna fall down..
when sumone dump me..
but sumbody else pick me up
n put me in her lonesome heart

am just a word in every1 mind..
just a shadow with lights on in sum1 past
or just a drop of tear of joy

its up 2 u, whatever u called me..
but people called me L.O.V.E

No comments:

Post a Comment